The Birth of REALNESS


What is REALNESS?

REALNESS is about living a life as my Lord deems, not as my flesh wants. REALNESS is about accepting the love He so wonderfully gives to me although I don't deserve it. REALNESS is opening your heart to love Him and letting Him love others through you. REALNESS is about seeking the heart of God (His will), not just His hands (His blessings). REALNESS is not sweating the small stuff. Life is too short to waste one moment in anger. Everyone has a story. Is your story real or not? Mine is REAL. My story is that I have been Redeemed Eternally and Authentically Loved from day one of accepting Christ as my Lord and Savior. Don't you want to be REAL?
...We love because he first loved us... 1 John 4:19

WHO AM I?

My photo
I am so blessed to be living in the wonderful state of TEXAS! I am a Texas Exes (I'll pause here for all LONGHORNS to “Hook 'em Horns!”). I was born/ raised in the Big D and I love my hometown. I have been wonderfully blessed to follow my passion by helping those living with diabetes. I attend the best church in the metroplex under the awesome direction of Dr. Tony Evans. Praise God for those who walk under the Lord's direction and not in the ways of this world!

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

SISTERLOCKS RULE!!

I got sisterlocks about 5 months ago and I LOVE THEM! I think they are maturing very nicely. I am so glad to be free from EXCESSIVE haircare!!!
Go Misty, Go Misty, You're free now, Go Sisterlocks!

Thanks to Tafi! My wonderful consultant!

I'm trying to mature and look like this! These ladies' sisterlocks are so beautiful and too FIERCE!



No comments:

Post a Comment